Inspiration for your wall
This stunning poster has been designed to encourage self care. Perfect for home, work, school or therapy clinics.
It makes a perfect, thoughtful gift for loved ones near and far.
Grounded in psychology, this poster inspires active self care, reconnecting with the body and being present.
The poster can help to create a positive and empowering atmosphere, and prompt discussion and reflection.
Your care makes a difference – $1 from every poster purchased goes to national domestic violence charity Shine. Shine has been helping victims of domestic abuse to become safe since 1990. Your donation will help victims of domestic violence get safe and stay safe and help break the cycle of violence. To find out more about domestic violence in New Zealand and hear about Shine’s incredible work, click here to listen to an interview with Shine’s Holly Carrington, hosted by Sarah McGuinness.
This is a digital product, allowing you to print and frame this poster as you wish.
The poster comes as a high-resolution printable PDF file. On purchase, you will be able to download a compressed (zipped) folder containing the files.
The compressed folder contains two versions of the poster, giving you a range of printing options.
- The first version has been designed to fit a standard 11 x 14″ (28 x 36cm) picture frame. This file prints to A3 and contains crop marks to ensure the poster can be trimmed to the right size (11 x 14″). For best results, we recommend using a professional printer or online printer service.
- The second version has been designed to print to A4 or A3 paper for effortless printing at home or work. There are no crop marks on this version so no trimming is required! This file is labeled ‘poster no crop marks’ for easy reference.
Good to know:
- This is a digital product (compressed file), allowing you to print as you wish. No physical item will be shipped.
- This poster is for personal use only, and not for commercial use (you cannot alter and then re-sell the image).
- Poster colours may vary slightly due to monitor and printer settings.
- To unzip the folder, you can find here instructions for Microsoft Windows or Apple Mac